1. Worked back enough to pay for most of last semester's various expenses on this new show (which the press release FINALLY came out for)
2. Danced six hours a day, two weeks solid... and still suck at it
3. Went to the gym a lot... and still managed to gain weight
4. Started cooking a whole lot, which probably explains #3
5. Had often-fun, often-not-fun family time
6. Went to Disneyworld... FO FREE. And hung out with my best friend Kelly in Orlando!
7. Discovered that I may in fact actually be allergic to sunlight
8. Painted! I painted a big six-canvas dorm room piece and two cardboard owls.
9. Bummed around with the Attractive Geniuses Incorporated, filmmakers extraordinaire
Things I wanted to achieve this summer but failed to do...
1. Work at that resort in Maine
2. Visit New York
3. Go to Singapore/Japan/Malaysia/Hawaii
4. Lose 20 pounds (which would be ridiculous, but I figured if I said to lose 20, I would lose 5)
5. Work 1000000 hours at Funimation... unfortunately I work ridiculously fast. Which is good...?
6. Become renown and famous and wonderful
7. Find happiness