Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ur doin it rong

こんばんは。

I feel like I really need some positive affirmation right now. But then again, the only person who can give me that is myself... or so positive people say.

Today was one of those days where I felt like I'm the only person in the world who makes dumb mistakes. I know that isn't true (entirely,) but today was one of those days that just made me want to curl up into a little ball and read Calvin and Hobbes until I forgot about my mistakes.

Now I'm gonna go study for a Japanese quiz. さよなら。ありがとう

To make this post a bit merrier, here is a story from an audition.

There is a young guy and an older guy waiting to go in. The audition is strictly Gilbert and Sullivan.

Young guy: So what're you singing?
Older guy: Pirate king.
Young guy: Oh really? What's that from?
Kate: *facepalm*
[/operetta joke]

Sidebar: video.

3 comments:

middleagedtreehouse said...

Why didn't you tell me you put up a new video piece? I love the city footage and the kids playing dominos on the wood floor! Are you going to edit a Pace version?

Tell me more about the Flip later!

New tools! Very cool.

Hawk said...

As a fellow Calvin & Hobbes fan I need to tell you about "Lio's Astonishing Tales: From the Haunted Crypt of Unknown Horrors" by Mark Tatulli

I feel like I'm recruiting for a cult... it's verry funny.

A Serious Girl said...

Your new vlog makes me want to move to NYC and become an actress.

Wait.....

Captcha for the day is "Gievable"

gie-va-ble: (verb) to confuse one's state of being.