Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blergh

Currently I am sitting in Winston's house with his cousin Emily. Emily is one of my favoritest cousins of his ever.

I didn't quite understand the concept of cousins when I was very young, probably since I don't have any. This baffles my boyfriend's family. They don't know how one survives with such a small family.

My family is small, but lovely.

This is a short post but I NEED TO BLOG MORE.

This will become a place full of tour shiznit! Also, I'm trying to see if it would be possible to blog from an iPad... this will require multiple trips to the Apple store.

Like the new layout? I can haz update!

The editing html thing was tedious for the longest time, so I'm happy about this new enhancement to blogger that makes things a little easier (since, otherwise, I'm really bad at web design.)

Ok, more later. Zai tien!

2 comments:

lorax said...

LOVE the new layout. Your header is amazing. Plus, I took that photo! What a fun night that was. Who knew some Sonics had playgrounds?

Joanna said...

Hahaha. I LOVE this layout. Especially the header. Definitely keep it.