Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello all. It's a sneezy sort of day. There are a lot of things I can't talk about but that I really want to. Whether it's contractual obligations or personal dignity holding me to secrecy, they cannot be revealed.

But what if there's this big thing going on in LA that I want to go see that I'm not contractually obligated to go to but it would fulfill many personal joys? On the other hand, I think I would be sad that I wasn't performing IN said thing, but perhaps I would be "discovered" and be, per se, the first "American" to "join" said "thing." Which would then obligate me to "leave" "America" and "join" said thing, making me "big" in "____". I shall say no more.

Also, I've totally been eating cookies at every meal. This is not good.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just don't go anywhere where they don't have cupcakes.