Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good morning!

Actually, it isn't morning. It's late afternoon. Actually, come to think of it, it's past late afternoon and is now early evening. (Hm, off to a great start, aren't I?)

I've begun a secret blog to document my crazy adventures here in the center of the universe, New York. This will be about everything- things that I find amusing, things I find beautiful or interesting (or at least of some intellectual merit) and things I dream about and hope to accomplish.

Today I had a callback for the school's musical, which surprisingly (and unfortunately) was heavy on the dance. I hobbled through with my semi-healed-halfway-sprained ankle and afterwards went on a journey to get some coffee in my neighborhood that ISN'T Starbucks. (Boo, Starbucks. You suck balls.) I was successful, and my cappucino was tasty.

No comments: