Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things I do other than read

So, in my own sort of post script to my last entry, here are some of my worldly vices that I enjoy other than reading:

1. I love video games. I'm sorry, but it's true. I never play that often but when someone hands me a controller, you can be sure I'm about to kick your ass at Super Smash Bros. by using Pikachu or Link in the Yoshi's palace level. I like really weird games like Katamari Damacy and Okami for the PS2. I'm also very bad at the Mortal Combat style games, but there's that one that has Star Wars characters in it that's really fun.

2. I watch a lot of South Park and Scrubs. Those are the only two shows I will watch on television, however, and I believe almost everything else on TV is refried crap on toast.

3. .............. Ok, I guess I really can't think of any other worldly non-reading vices I have. Haha.

No comments: